July 1st – July 4th, 2011
We’re open daily from 8a.m. Here are some of the weekend’s highlights:
- Friday, July 1st: Birthday Bash for Original Boozefighter, Vern Autry. Starts 6p.m. at Johnny’s!
- Saturday, July 2nd: Rider Appreciation Day at Corbin. Meet and greet Sonny Barger. Check out the latest and greatest from Arlen Ness. Boozefighters – Bill Hayes – Autographs and book sales. Much, much more! Food, music, factory tours, 10% Rally discount, free installation… Check out the Corbin website for all the details.
- Saturday, July 2nd: Top Hatters – 64th Anniversary Poker Run. Sign-in at Whiskey Creek at 10a.m. and end at Corbin’s north lot.
- Sunday, July 3rd: VFW Poker Run. Sign-in at VFW Hall in San Juan Bautista and end at Vets Memorial Building in downtown Hollister. Food, live music and fun – all right in downtown Hollister! Special musical guests: the Strumming For Vets band!
- Monday, July 4th (and all weekend, too!): Thunder Road Motorcycles – Service & Parts – Open all 4 days. Whiskey Creek Saloon – open all weekend.